OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

Recently I have experience pain near the top bone of my

Customer Question
Hi ***** have experience pain...
Hi ***** have experience pain near the top bone of my cervix
This has been very uncomfortable for over 24 hours and I am in a remote location without adequate medical assistance.
Im 45 have a healthy sex life and am wondering if you may provide some assistance
Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
1/31/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN replied 1 year ago
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN

Hello, I'm Ted Manos MD, board certified obgyn. I have no idea what you are saying, "near the top bone of my cervix". The cervix is deep in vagina not near a bone. Is the pain around your vagina near the opening and have you been sexually active in the last few days?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It is the labia....at the entrance of the cervix and yes have been very sexually active

Does it hurt to pee? Can you see anything down there with a mirror? It could be an infection from sex. These can get better on their own. You should be checked by a doctor or nurse particularly since it has been many years since last checkup

Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN