Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  40 years experience; Board certified Ob-Gyn
88055251

I'm 31 years old, mother of 2. I'm in a total panic and am

Customer Question

Hello! I'm 31 years old, mother of 2. I'm in a total panic and am seeing my OB/GYN on Tuesday next week for this issue but need some reassurance right now as I'm frozen in fear. Last week while in my bathroom I noticed a 2 inch ish indent in my right breast on the outer portion. Its vertical and only appears when I raise my right arm in the air. It doesn't when I lay back, lean forward or flex my chest muscles. The indent is VERY slight and can only be noticed in certain lighting. I can induce the indent by pushing my breast tissue together. I googled it and all that came up was breast cancer. I have no history in my family.
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent a photo as well.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also looked in the area and I its not a stretch mark far as I can tell.
Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 1 year ago.

I can't tell anything by the photo. Cancer has to be considered and I can't relieve your concern.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You mean, you don't see the dent in the photo? Its kinda hard to tell, I know. Thank you for trying. I did consult an oncologist and he said it didn't look concerning.

Well, that's good to knoe