OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have a green/yellow discharge. I have pain in my lower ab,

Customer Question
lower back and inside left...
I have a green/yellow discharge. I have pain in my lower ab, lower back and inside left groin. I have had several samples taken for all the common infections and have had the same sexual partner for 13 months. He has no affects
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: OB GYN
1/25/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD replied 2 years ago
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Where is the discharge located?

Male/Female?

How long has the discharge been present?

Do you have any other symptoms?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.