Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

Pain during preganancy, yes, so in the night time, usually

Customer Question

Customer: pain during preganancy
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes, so in the night time, usually late, and while sleeping i am having a lot of abdominal pain? it is usually lower abdomen sort of sharp jabbing pains - not the baby moving!!
JA: OK got it. Last thing — OB GYN Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: ok
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i would like to live chat with someone
Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Ted Manos MD, board certified obgyn. How far along are you and which pregnancy is this for you?