OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I was in the shower today and noticed that i have a

Customer Question
Customer: hi dr. JA: Thanks...
Customer: hi dr.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i was in the shower today and noticed that i have a pea-sized lump near my clitoris between labia minora and majora it is not painful, but its there..should i be worried?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — OB GYN Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
1/24/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN replied 1 year ago
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN

How old are you? Thank you.

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified