OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I am have some questions about my girlfriend, yeah. Sexually

Customer Question
Customer: ***** ***** and I...
Customer: ***** ***** and I am have some questions about my girlfriend
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yeah. Sexually her clitoris is extremely over stimulated and having sex is difficult because she is now finding pain in her vagina when I insert myself. this is and issue that has been happening the last 5ish times we have tried to have sex
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to OB GYN Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I would just like your professional opinion on what the issue could be. I believe that the over stimulation is from a newly bought sex toy. I can wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
1/22/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Hello

Welcome to Justanswer website.

Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern

What is her age?

Can you tell me that weather she feels a superficial or deep pain during sex?

Ever bleeding/spotting after sexual intercourse?

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified