OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

How to go about getting information about someone retrieving…

Customer Question
How to go about getting...
How to go about getting information about someone retrieving ct scan during hospital stay. I was six half months pregnant and gave birth. I want my baby back
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: OB GYN
1/19/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN replied 2 years ago
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN

Hello, I'm Dr Manos, board certified obgyn. Your question is how to go about getting custody of a baby you delivered at 6 1/2 months. When was the delivery and what does the ct scan have to do with your request?

The CT scan was done by a Hospital that I went to, to make sure there was no tumor in my head because of dizziness, they did one of the abdominal are and saw that my pregnancy was further along than they thought. They put me in a Hospital and I was given medication to throw me into labor, I was pregnant with three Babies, when they started process of labor I felt the Babies Moving, than could feel less movement of one, the Baby passed from complication. The Hospital then knocked me out with anesthesia and dialated my cervix so they could remove the Babies, one Latina had Survived and the others, Boys, passed due to complication. The Hospital put My Baby Girl in Neonatal in a completely different Hospital. I didn't know till the end that I was Pregnant. I had my tubes tied and uteran ablation, I was taking prescribed medication, Adderall and Oxycodone. They Probably thought I was using thinking I knew the whole time I was pregnant. I just want My Girl Back. At least a chance to prove that I'm a Good Mom, and give My Children and I what was/is rightfully Mine. God Bless
Thanks
Sherry Palek
Sry the delivery was Jan 6

Hello, I'm Dr Manos MD, board certified Obgyn. You have quite a story and I don't know how you can get the CT report or getting your baby back. You need legal help in this manner and should find an attorney to guide you. I'm not sure when you had the ablation and tubal ligation and was it before or after the hospital actions.

Not a Story, sry if I sound rude. I'm not Mentally insane. I'm Probably more sane than most that I know. I'm angry, what the Hospital did was wrong. Yes I need a Lawyer, the CT scan would help but I have other Documents that any Person in their right mind would clearly see that I was Pregnant. Mammogram showing dialated milk ducts, CT report from a different Hospital Showing Several Bowel Loops in the Pelvis and sacs. The Pregnancy was so far back that the Babies were pressing on my Spine. I didn't gain much weight at all being I was tired, stressed, working 12 to 14 Hours. I know you can still get pregnant with ablation, the chances of the Pregnancy are slim. Tubal ligation, you shouldn't be able to. It's a .1% chance. That doesn't negate the fact that it's happened more than people know. I was also VERY active as far as keeping busy.
Take care

I'm sorry I used story but I thought you would understand my meaning of the sequence of events you've been through. Unfortunately, I can't investigate what's happened and that requires options you would have to choose. Getting to 6 1/2 months with triplets is quite an achievement. I'm sorry about the outcome and your present situation.