Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  40 years experience; Board certified Ob-Gyn
88055251

Simce one month ago i had relations and a week pased with

Customer Question

simce one month ago i had sexual relations and a week pased with proteccion by and i notice that. Had some blisters kind of redish color type, some biger and others small o takes oarte in both sides of my vaginal part and now it has gone up towards the main part of the vaginal part. It does not hurt when i go to the bathroom but ut iches now and then dont know what to do at this point
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Dr Manos, board certified obgyn. You had sex then you've noticed blisters in the vaginal area. Herpes virus happens like that although it burns when you pee. If it is herpes, it will start to go away after a few days. If you go to a Gyn doctor, they can tell if it is a do a culture. You could choose to let it to clear up on its own.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But it has been three weeks should i see and wait more, and should i apply something or leavee it and it will yo away??

Sorry I didn't respond sooner as I fell asleep. Herpes would not last this long. I didn't understand the sequence in your first question. Was this the first time for sex? I can only think that maybe what you see are parts of the hymen that swelled up after sex. Either way, it should heal or you can have a doctor or allied health practitioner check you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it is not my first timee, but if i was goingto heell formyself i shoud pht something
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What should i put on??

As I texted before, leave it alone or be checked by a healthcare person to determine what's going on.