OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Simce one month ago i had relations and a week pased with…

Customer Question
simce one month ago i...
simce one month ago i had sexual relations and a week pased with proteccion by and i notice that. Had some blisters kind of redish color type, some biger and others small o takes oarte in both sides of my vaginal part and now it has gone up towards the main part of the vaginal part. It does not hurt when i go to the bathroom but ut iches now and then dont know what to do at this point
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/19/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN replied 2 years ago
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN

Hello, I'm Dr Manos, board certified obgyn. You had sex then you've noticed blisters in the vaginal area. Herpes virus happens like that although it burns when you pee. If it is herpes, it will start to go away after a few days. If you go to a Gyn doctor, they can tell if it is a do a culture. You could choose to let it to clear up on its own.

But it has been three weeks should i see and wait more, and should i apply something or leavee it and it will yo away??

Sorry I didn't respond sooner as I fell asleep. Herpes would not last this long. I didn't understand the sequence in your first question. Was this the first time for sex? I can only think that maybe what you see are parts of the hymen that swelled up after sex. Either way, it should heal or you can have a doctor or allied health practitioner check you.

No it is not my first timee, but if i was goingto heell formyself i shoud pht something
What should i put on??

As I texted before, leave it alone or be checked by a healthcare person to determine what's going on.

Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN