OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I have bumps on my areola that look like Montgomery glands

Customer Question
but sometimes they are more...
I have bumps on my areola that look like Montgomery glands but sometimes they are more noticeable than other times. When they are noticeable they are big or they look like little pimples. I have only noticed them the last 1.5 weeks.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: OB GYN
1/13/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN replied 2 years ago
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN

It's common for Montgomery glands to be more noticeable than at other times. They can look like pimples. Most likely they are normal, although you could see your doctor to be sure.

They won't have anything to do with your getting pregnant. Best wishes.

Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN