How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. C. Your Own Question
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 2537
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr. C. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to find some information about medication I can

Customer Question

I am trying to find some information about medication I can take for menopause. I have cervical rib (blood clotting). I am not able to have hormone medication. Please help me.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Tim, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello and I would be happy to help. First I have questions for you:

1. Tell me specifically what you have tried?

2. What are the symptoms that you are trying to treat? Hot flashes? Vaginal dryness?

3. Please give me more details about the blood clotting.

I will await your answers. I may not get back to you until the morning, though.

Dr. Tim