Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, years of experience in the field of Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Quick question. I have an account with you guys but my

Customer Question

Hello. Quick question. I have an account with you guys but my girlfriend is experiencing a urology issue in which her clit is feeling overly stimulated, tingly, throbbing, and almost painful. It feels as almost she is about to have an orgasm or urinate, kind of a mixed feeling. It's been going on for the past couple of nights, but doesn't really feel like sexual stimulation. Do you happen to know possibly what this could be or what's going on? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thanks for the query,

It seems like she is suffering from persistent sexual arousal syndrome which presents with same symptoms as you described. There can be many causes for it one of them is irritation of sensory nerves. I would suggest she should visit a urogynecologist to have thorough examination and confirmation of diagnosis and treatment accordingly. Some sedatives and anesthetizing gels are used in the treatment.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do leave a positive rating.

Best wishes.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.