OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I had sex Dec 25 my last period was Dec 17 (start date) Dec

Customer Question
I had sex Dec 25...
I had sex Dec 25 my last period was Dec 17 (start date) Dec 22 ( end date) we used a condom and when removed himself the condom came off I am fairly certain no ejaculate got inside my vaginal opening could it still be possible to be pregnant?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
12/26/2015
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN replied 1 year ago
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN

As long as no ejaculate got inside your vagina, pregnancy cannot occur.

Condoms work well in preventing pregnancy as long as they don't break and the guy comes out while he still has an erection, so that no semen leaks out of the condom inside.

Women sometimes get pregnant when condoms are used, but usually it's because of leaking or breakage or incorrect use.

Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN