OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

Im married, I have 20 years old and im pregnant. my last

Customer Question
im married , I have...
im married , I have 20 years old and im pregnant . my last menstrual period was on august 18th . I was spotting on august 30th( I would like to know what this means) . im presenting a serious situation because I was having sex with my husband through all those days but I had sex with some one September 13 or 26 im not really sure ..... I would like to know whats the probability of being pregnant of my husband ... when was the exact day I got pregnant and how many weeks do I have?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: OB GYN
12/22/2015
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. C., Board Certified replied 2 years ago
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified

Hi, It'st Dr. C. Board certified Ob-gyne. I can help figure this out.

The information that I need is the date of the very first ultrasound that was done and what gestational age and due date when given after that ultrasound was done. Once I have that information, I can do some calculations and see if it helps.

can we contac through phone?

The payment for a phone call didn't go through. So go ahead here and give me the date of the 1st ultrasound, gestational age from that ultrasound and due date given.

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified