How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. C. Your Own Question
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 2537
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr. C. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Doc I hv two children bt my wife has bin experiencing delay

Customer Question

Doc I hv two children bt my wife has bin experiencing delay in conceiving,she lactates wit jumping cycles,ovulation not clearer when checked wit kit,even my self having low sperm count.please which drugs will she take and I to boast the count in other to impregnant her soon
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 1 year ago.

Has your wife seen a doctor about her irregular cycles and lactation?

Do you know if your sperm count is low?

How long have you been trying to get pregnant? Thank you.