Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I found out about a year ago that I had ovarian cyst. I have

Customer Question

I found out about a year ago that I had ovarian cyst. I have had more symptoms come up the past couple of weeks so I looked it up. I found a couple articles on it. One was a tumor and the other was ovarian cancer. Now all my symptoms match both except I'm having pain during sex and that only matches with the cancer. The hospital I went to had told me pretty much they didn't know what was causing my pain and didn't look any further and that's the only place I have contact too. Could anyone help me please I'm scared. My husband is out of town and can't get to me and I don't have any family where I'm at.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 1 year ago.

what are the symptoms you are suffering from?