OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I've been getting cuts on my vagina and now close to my

Customer Question
anus. It's gotten so bad...
I've been getting cuts on my vagina and now close to my anus. It's gotten so bad that I now am very itchy in the anus region along with cuts right below my vagina opening. It's been three days. I've been tested before and I have no stds but I always get these cuts that go away after a couple days but this is adding more. And now my left lymphnode is swollen in the groin area.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/15/2015
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Norbert Scheufele,
 replied 1 year ago
Dr Norbert Scheufele

your description suggest a genital herpes as a reason for these symptoms. Please visit your OB/GYN for a reliable diagnosis, treatment then should be done with a virustatic medicament like aciclovir.

Hope you get well soon, best regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have been tested for herpes and came back negative
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I was also prescribed difulcan flucazole and hydrocortisone cream when this happened to me in the past and it worked
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Norbert Scheufele,
 replied 1 year ago

A successful use of these medicaments suggest a yeast infection as a reason. So I would recommend this treatment again, if it doesn´t resolve the problem, another examination (including laboratory investigation) would be the only way.

OB GYN Doctor: Dr Norbert Scheufele,
 replied 1 year ago

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating.

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele

Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele