OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I have been getting pain when I pass urine and during sex

Customer Question
what could it be...
I have been getting pain when I pass urine and during sex what could it be
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
12/1/2015
OB GYN Doctor: Anthony Bray MD, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Anthony Bray MD

Hello!

I advise that you start with visit to your doctor. Get the urine checked with urinalysis. This may show a urinary tract infection. If so then you would need a course of antibiotic to treat it. This would make sense as causing your symptoms. I hope that this information is helpful for you.Let me know if you have further questions or concerns.I will be happy to get back with you. If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback. Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD

Anthony Bray MD
Anthony Bray MD
Anthony Bray MD, Doctor