Dr David
Dr David, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced physican trained in ob-gyn and oncology
41363181

I am 45 and had a full hysterectomy when I was 27 due to

Customer Question

Hi
I am 45 and had a full hysterectomy when I was 27 due to endometriosis. My new husband told me last night that he will never give me oral sex ba course I taste of sour milk has my hysterectomy caused this?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

the hysterectomy and hormone replacement therapy could have caused changes in taste of your vaginal fluids.

you need to have a gyn examination and pap smear and vaginal culture to check for vaginal infections

you can also try vaginal cleaning products

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=203969&catid=184077&aid=338666&aparam=203969&kpid=203969&CAWELAID=120142990000028366&CAGPSPN=pla

to see if they work

also adding a probiotic to your diet can help add good bacteria to your bowels and to your vaginal canal which can help the balance in your vaginal canal.

when was your last gyn examination and pap smear?