Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice, including teaching students. Fellow of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
13711182

I engaged in genital rubbing an there was no ejaculation nor

Customer Question

i engaged in genital rubbing an there was no ejaculation nor was there any penetration. however there was precum maybe it got on my vulva im not sure but i know it didnt get inside (hopefully). i had my last period on october 6th and after the event i took a plan be pill last tuesday. what are the chances of me being pregnant
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 1 year ago.

It's almost impossible without penetration. Perhaps it occurs once in a million times.

Plus the plan b is protecting you.

Pregnancy almost impossible. I wouldn't worry.

If your period is late, it's probably because of the plan b. However, I would do a pregnancy test just to be certain. Best regards.