OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

My friend is flying tomorrow at 31 weeks This is her record

Customer Question
My friend is flying tomorrow...
My friend is flying tomorrow at 31 weeks
This is her record
But 31 weeks to date today
I had a side wall placental abruption around 25 weeks and was put on bed rest Bc of large blood clot caused by the abruption.
Since then (sept 20)
The baby has been monitored and is on trashed for growth and weight
I've had some other smaller complications such as spotting
Intense pelvic and back pain which has been solved and monitored by medication
As of this past Monday
Clot was gone meds were right and baby doing good
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: OB GYN
11/16/2015
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN replied 2 years ago
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN

What is your question? Thank you.

My friend is flying to Texas today
Just wanted to have an opinion and make sure it will be safe for her and the baby
But 31 weeks to date today
Since then (sept 20)
As of this past Monday

I'm having trouble understanding. You mention the problems that you had, and then ask if it will be safe for your friend and her baby. Has you friend had problems?

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified