OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I was recently treated for bacterial vaginitis and a yeast

Customer Question
Hi, I was recently treated...
Hi, I was recently treated for bacterial vaginitis and a yeast infection..it hurt pretty bad. During that time, my groin was swollen but feels better. Now the back of my knees, inside of elbows, swollen jaw, tight neck, sore chest on and off and back of
head behind ears feels full. I'm not sure how normal this is. When do I need to be concerned about this? I really how it's nothing serious like HIV...
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: OB GYN
11/16/2015
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 2 years ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD

Your symptoms are not related to vaginitis,yeast, or bacterial vaginitis. They are completely unrelated. Its not normal, of course. The symptoms are unrelated but do not seem severe. They are also not HIV related. I would give it some time and make an appointment to see your regular Dr.

Dr. K.
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD