Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

I was fooling around with my boyfriend last night there was

Customer Question

I was fooling around with my boyfriend last night there was no actual intercourse but his penis was near my vagina teasing and what not. On Sunday five days ago we were fooling around as well he put his penis slightly in my vagina but I had a tampon in it was only once and I'm not sure if there was precum involved or not I'm pretty sure there was not. I am not on the pill and my period just ended should I take plan b just to ensure I don't get pregnant or am I going to be ok? What are my chances of getting pregnant?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 1 year ago.

in this case you can be sure that there´s no risk of pregnancy. Precum can only contain sperm if the bladder wasn´t emptied since last orgasm and in the open air they survive only for seconds. So here is no reason to worry.

Best regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating.

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele