How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. C. Your Own Question
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 2537
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr. C. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a question. Embarassing one. Don't know if you are

Customer Question

I have a question. Embarassing one. Don't know if you are male or female. There is like a button on the top area down there. Not quite sure how to explain it. Just as you pull them apart down there, there is like a button. It is very irritating, and itches,
especially when rubbed against my pants. Hot baths or compresses seem to help. Sometimes there is like a greyish milky substances that oozes out of there. My doctor doesn't seem to know what it is
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Dr Manos, obgyn and male. What did the doctor think it might be? What did he advise you to do?

Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 1 year ago.

What did the doctor advise you to do?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
nothing. She had no clue. See a specialist perhaps.. Not sure what it's from. Your response took almost an hour, by the way
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well, it's getting rather late, and have to work tomorrow. It's too bad I cannot get an answer that took almost an hour as it is.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will be contacting "just answer" for your lack of response.!!! You already knew the answer, since I wrote it with my question, that the doctor did not know what it was...
Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry for the delay but some practitioner should have looked at the milky substance under the microscope to look for a cause and the button you feel may be inflamed tissue related to the skin. If she didn't suggest a plan of action, then you should see someone that can narrow things down.