OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

What is this?

Customer Question
What is this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: OB GYN
11/1/2015
OB GYN Doctor: khagihara, OB/GYN (Doctor) replied 2 years ago
khagihara
khagihara, OB/GYN (Doctor)

Pain or itching? Any medical problem? Any medications? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? When did it start? Is it getting worse? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it?

No pain or itching. No medical problems or medications. I'm 5'7, 130, started a month ago. Not getting worse and have no idea.

It could be Vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia. You should see a gyn to have a biopsy.

What is that?

It is tumor.

Hmm but I'm not experiencing itching.

it doesn't look like infection. it looks like a tumor. You should have a biopsy for pathology to determine what it is.

What is it caused by? And those bumps with hair growing out of them? What is that

They don't look like folliculitis or epidermoid cysts.

Ok. I'm just concerned bc hair is growing on them and I don't know if it's from moisture or diet.

Condylomata acuminata

How do I get rid of it?

topical medications or surgery. But it could come back .

Ok so I should go see an obgyn for a check up?

Yes, you should go.

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified