OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

Well Yes I have sweating from my vagina...or am I leaking

Customer Question
Well hello. Yes I...
Well hello. Yes I have sweating from my vagina...or am I leaking urine? But it's more like sweating . It bothers me so much. Never had this problem before. I am 68. How can I stop it and go back to normal?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: OB GYN
10/14/2015
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Norbert Scheufele,
 replied 2 years ago
Dr Norbert Scheufele

in this case a bacterial vaginosis can be the reason for your problem. Please let the OB/GYN do a checkup to start a specific treatment depending on the result. Leaking urine can be a symptom of such an infection, too.

Hope you get well soon!

Best regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

OB GYN Doctor: Dr Norbert Scheufele,
 replied 2 years ago

if there are still open questions, I will be happy to answer them. Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating.

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele

Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele