How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 64674
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a 42 year old female and I suffer from regular herpes

Customer Question

I am a 42 year old female and I suffer from regular herpes outbreaks in the vagina an anus area. Normally these clear up after a couple of weeks but recently I have been left with a small circular raised growth in the skin part between the anus and vagina which has a small tear opening. It is very sore and angry but no puss or seeing .what can this be and how do I treat it ? Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.


Please attach a picture if possible.