How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr David Your Own Question
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 46959
Experience:  Experienced physican trained in ob-gyn and oncology
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My skin for my vagina is peeling and my discharge is what

Customer Question

my skin for my vagina is peeling and my discharge is white what type of problem do I have
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr David replied 2 years ago.

This is Dr. David

you could have a vaginal fungal yeast infection.

you need to see a gyn doctor and get a gyn exam to know for sure if you have a vaginal fungal infection

there are over the counter treatments for vaginal fungal infection like monostat or lotramin which could help fight vaginal fungal infection.

but you have to see a gyn doctor

do you have a gyn doctor you can see?

or you can go to a free clinic or planned parenthood for evaluation and examination if you don't have insurance.