Anthony Bray MD
Anthony Bray MD, Doctor
Experience:  Trained in obstetrical care and routine gynecology. 14 years experience as a family physician.
13781349

I had the depo shot for 3 months and have been off the shot

Customer Question

I had the depo shot for 3 months and have been off the shot for 4 this Last week I either have an appetite or I dint and certain smells make me feel sick and I crave certain foods and then after I eat half I feel sick and start gagging I smoke but now
I can't finish a whole cig and my boobs feel sore
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Anthony Bray MD replied 1 year ago.

Your history would support that it would be a good idea fir you to test to check for pregnancy. Some of the symptoms could fit as symptoms of early pregnancy . If the last Depo-provera shot has been 4 months ago then pregnancy is feasible. The nausea and sensitive to smells and breast tenderness possibly symptoms that may be caused by early pregnancy but these symptoms are not themselves DIAGNOSTIC of pregnancy.

I hope that this information is helpful for you.Let me know if you have further questions or discussion.I will be happy to get back with you.If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback.Thank You and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD