How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Internist Your Own Question
Internist, Doctor
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 1066
Experience:  Diplomate American Board of Internal Medicine
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Internist is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm really suffering with itchiness and discharge and now

Customer Question

Hi I'm really suffering with itchiness and discharge and now have lower back pain. I have used creams and mess that doc prescribe nothing helps. I'm 30years
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Internist replied 1 year ago.

Dear JA customer,

sorry to hear about your problem,

i am online and will be happy to assist you.

i recommend you to consult your primary doctor, or ob/gyn doctor and get tests on dishcarge including, testing for chalymydia, gonorrhea, koh prep, wet mount., local examination.

you probably need antibiotics to cover chalymdyia, gonorrhea, anaerobes and candida. single shot ceftriaxone , single dose azithromycin, flagyl, and single dose fluconazole should help improve symptoms in a couple of days.

if this answers your question, please click on accept. if you have any follow up question, you can ask anytime. thanks

Expert:  Internist replied 1 year ago.

If You have any follow up questions,feel free to ask.
If the answer satisfies your query,Kindly click 'ACCEPT'.
Positive Feedback and Bonus will be highly appreciated.Regards.

Expert:  Internist replied 1 year ago.

If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).

Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions!
This is the link to my profile: