Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I am four weeks in five days pregnant but i dont want to

Customer Question

I am four weeks in five days pregnant but i dont want to have this baby so how can i have a miscarriage
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 2 years ago.

Hi, It's Dr. C. Board certified Ob-gyne. I can help you today.

The options you have depend on where you live. If you are able to get to a Planned Parenthood, that is the best idea. They can provide both medical or surgical abortion services on a sliding payment scale. Home remedies for attempting abortion do not work and can be dangerous so it's best to stick with a professionally induced abortion.

Please reply if I can add any details. I want to be sure you have the most helpful information for your situation.

Expert:  Dr. C. replied 2 years ago.

Any questions? If none, please leave a rating for my service. I aim for excellent and appreciate your feedback. I hope all goes well no matter what.