Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

Another thing I remember was my boyfriend also injected in

Customer Question

Hello again another thing I remember was my boyfriend also injected in me April 25 in the morning and the night so if any sperm was to remain until April 29 it will be my boyfriend cause I also heard newer sperm removes old sperm inside
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 2 years ago.

Hi, It's Dr. C. Thanks for asking for me.

That's not true, new sperm doesn't remove old sperm. There are even situations where women have had twins with different fathers!!

Let me review my previous answers with you to refresh my memory.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What is the real amount of days sperm can live in you I heard 3-5 and 5-7
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 2 years ago.

3-5 is quite common; 5-7 is rare. It only takes one.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
if my ex did have rejected in me on the 4/22 his sperm wouldn't last until 4/29 also this guy drinks and smokes a lot of pot don't think his sperm is healthy to last even five days
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Oops meant injected
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 2 years ago.

It would be a very rare situation to have sperm last from the 22nd to the 29th. It's MUCH more likely from your boyfriend.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok thank you
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 2 years ago.

You're welcome. Good luck with this.

Please leave a rating for my service. I always aim for excellent.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello there one more thing I would like to share with you I just found out im having a boy I read that male sperm dies faster inside then famle sperm so if my ex did injected in me his male sperm wouldn't last 7 days
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 2 years ago.

I'm not familiar with that idea but it only takes one to make it. It does sound like your boyfriend is much more likely to be the father based on the fact that it would require the other partners sperm to live for 7 days which is not likely.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok thank you again
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 2 years ago.

You're welcome. Have a good weekend.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi there I was wondering what's the longest and short about of time does it take for embryo to happen after conceving
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 2 years ago.

Well the embryo starts developing right away but is free floating for about 7 days inside the fallopian tube before making it's way to the uterus for implantation. Implantation starts at about 7 days after conception and takes about 7 days.

Expert:  Dr. C. replied 2 years ago.

If no more questions, please leave a rating for my service. I aim for excellent and appreciate your feedback. Thanks.