How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr David Your Own Question
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 45982
Experience:  Experienced physican trained in ob-gyn and oncology
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can i shrink my vagina. My partner and I are having

Customer Question

How can i shrink my vagina. My partner and I are having problems reaching an orgasm because my vagina is too loose for his penis. What can be done?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

you can do kegel exercises to help strengthen your pelvic floor muscles which can help keep your muscles stronger down there.

here are instructions to do kegel exercises.

how old are you?

if the kegel exercises don't work, you can see a gyn doctor to do plastic surgery on your vaginal canal and vagina

these surgeries are called Vaginoplasty and Labiaplasty which can help.

there are plastic surgeons with gyn training who can do this type of gyn surgery.

you can read more here

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

Thanks for using