How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr David Your Own Question
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 45930
Experience:  Experienced physican trained in ob-gyn and oncology
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

It's been 5 days since my husband and I have had

Customer Question

It's been 5 days since my husband and I have had intercourse, I'm nausea, my boobs hurt and I just want to cry, I'm not sure what to do every test I take says not pregnant
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

you should see a doctor or gyn doctor who can do blood testing to check your blood pregnancy levels.

they can also check your estrogen and LH and FSH levels to see if they are normal.

blood testing can detect pregnancy sooner than urine testing over the counter with home pregnancy tests.

blood test can detect pregnancy 6-8 days after ovulation and pregnancy.

do you have a doctor you can see who can do blood tests for you?

or you can go to a planned parenthood center