How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. C. Your Own Question
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 2537
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr. C. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a small opening to my vagina and my pubic bone seems

Customer Question

I have a small opening to my vagina and my pubic bone seems to be blocking entry of the penis. I had no problems with my 1st husband but now my boyfriend is unable to enter. What can be done?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. David
is the opening painful?
it could be scar tissue from your hymenal ring which could be blocking entry of his penis.
have you had a recent gyn examination?