How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr David Your Own Question
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 46369
Experience:  Experienced physican trained in ob-gyn and oncology
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 45 yes old my husband is in prison will be out in two

Customer Question

I am 45 yes old my husband is in prison will be out in two years. I have thyroid and pcos we do not have any kids but I would like to have a baby. How can I go about or what can I do to get pregnant?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. David
first you have to see your doctor and get your thyroid hormone levels corrected and your PCOS treated
do you have a primary care doctor or endocrinologist who can check your thyroid hormone levels and your female hormone levels such as estrogen and LH and FSH?