OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

Should I really go to the ER if I being vomiting with some

Customer Question
blood on it? It had...
Should I really go to the ER if I being vomiting with some blood on it? It had already stopped 5 hours ago.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: OB GYN
8/10/2015
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN replied 2 years ago
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Hello and welcome.
I am Dr. Norm, and I look forward to helping you today.
Are you pregnant?
How long have you been vomiting?
Do you know the cause of the vomiting? Thank you.
No I am not pregnant neither sexually active. I vomited this morning at 6am for about half an hour. I got food poisoned. I had asked for a gastroenterologist not a gynecologist.
Do I get charged per every question I made and every answer I get?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified