Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice, including teaching students. Fellow of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
13711182

I had sex on March 18 with another guy .I went to the dr on

Customer Question

I had sex on March 18 with another guy .I went to the dr on April 15 . they told me that I was 8 1/2 weeks. It's him the father?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 1 year ago.
Did you have an ultrasound to date the pregnancy?
When in March did you have sex with your partner? Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They told me that my due date was on November 20, I don't have count on the times that I sex with my partner on March we were fighting when I had sex with the other guy. But I'm sure that at the biginning of March we had sex
Assuming that your dates are from an ultrasound, that should be accurate within about 5 days.
With the ultrasound showing you at 8 1/2 weeks on April 15, that means that you conceived about March 1 (February 23 to March 6).
So you could not have conceived March 18. It's not possible that this pregnancy is from sex on March 18.