OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I'm 24 and I've been feeling flutters just like baby kicks

Customer Question
Hi I'm 24 and I've...
Hi I'm 24 and I've been feeling flutters just like baby kicks several times a day for about a week. I have gotten my period about ten days ago it seemed to be normal but these flutters are very strange I have never had anything like it except while pregnant (I have two kids already)
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: OB GYN
Also with my two kids I had csections. Could it be muscle spasms? My oldest child is 1 1/2 so could it have taken that ling for muscle spasms? That's the only of thing I can think of
7/25/2015
OB GYN Doctor: Dr David, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor
This is Dr. David
these flutters could be from benign fasciculations of your skin or nerves or muscles below the skin.
if you just had your period, you are not pregnant.
you can have muscle spasms in your abdomen or pelvis as well
let me know if you have questions.
Dr David
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor