OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I have been experiencing soreness near the frenulum of labia

Customer Question
majora. The pain started a...
I have been experiencing soreness near the frenulum of labia majora. The pain started a day ago. It is sore to touch and has a stinging feeling. I am sexually active and the last time I had intercourse was a week ago. I have not experienced any unusual discharge or smell either. What could be the cause of this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/12/2015
OB GYN Doctor: DR PRABIR KUMAR DAS, CONSULTANT GYNAECOLOGIST replied 2 years ago
DR PRABIR KUMAR DAS
DR PRABIR KUMAR DAS, CONSULTANT GYNAECOLOGIST

hello

your private part has to be examined by a gyn doctor to see any ulcer or any inflammation or any infection.

this may be due to trauma or infection.

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified