OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

My scalp has been really irritated, itchy, and has patches

Customer Question
of what looks like flaky...
My scalp has been really irritated, itchy, and has patches of what looks like flaky skin. Sometimes the flaky white patches are thin and some are thick. My head forms flaky white patches even after i wash and grease my scalp. I also have these dry white patches and dark rash like patches that pops up on my skin in places like my back, under my arms, tummy, and legs. I have been experiencing these symptoms since 2011 after i had a baby in 08 and came in contact with scabies in 2011. What is it and what do i about it. I really need asmwers!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: OB GYN
6/28/2015
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN replied 2 years ago
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Hello and welcome.
I am Dr. Norm, and I look forward to helping you today.
Have you seen a doctor for this? Thank you.
Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified