Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Experience:  Board certified OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

We had sex last june 18 but before that we had sex many times

Customer Question

we had sex last june 18 but before that we had sex many times . my period is already finished when we had sex . after 2 to 3 days we sex already . and im 1 to 2 weeks delayed but now im experiencing my period but the first day was color like brown or dark something and then now it looks like light red maybe , and it has thick blood with this white flat glossy something i dont know , its my first time experiencing this white i dont know.. before i had this "mens" i tried pregnancy test but my urinal is not that plenty so its negative.. am i pregnant .. pls help
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 2 years ago.
If your period is late, you could be pregnant. It sounds like you may not have done the pregnancy test correctly. You need to buy a home pregnancy test and follow the directions exactly. If you do it correctly and it is negative, then you are not pregnant. It really should not matter that you do not have much urine.