How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr David Your Own Question
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 45938
Experience:  Experienced physican trained in ob-gyn and oncology
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Been Diagnose with a hole in the vaginal wall. Need a surgeon

Customer Question

Been Diagnose with a hole in the vaginal wall. Need a surgeon in the Doylestown Bucks County area. Any reccommendations you could offer??
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. David
you are not that far from philadelphia.
whole in the vaginal wall can be a fistual and surgical repair can be tricky.
I would go to UPenn or Temple Health or Lacheneau medical center to see a gyn surgeon there for evaluation.
or you can see a doctor in Doylestown medical center
let me know if you have questions.