How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. K. Your Own Question
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 4409
Experience:  Board certified OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr. K. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 68. I have not had sex for 25 year. Now I met some one.

Customer Question

I am 68. I have not had sex for 25 year. Now I met some one. It's is like I have grown closed. Help. I can not even get finger in.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 2 years ago.

You will need to do some preparation to be able to have vaginal intercourse.

Expert:  Dr. K. replied 2 years ago.

First you will want to buy a suitable lubricant. KY is not a good one. A good brand is "WET" which is available at many pharamacies. You will need a set of vaginal dilators. These are widely available online at They can be inserted to slowly dilate the vaginal opening.

Expert:  Dr. K. replied 2 years ago.

It is a good idea to see your gyn Dr who can prescribe a vaginal estrogen at least for short term use to help get going again. this will help alot.

You can quickly reverse many of the changes that have occurred. It may take about 6 weeks but after that, you should be able to try to have vaginal intercourse

Related OB GYN Questions