OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I had a curette on the 3 of this month bleed for two day a…

Customer Question
I had a curette on...
I had a curette on the 3 of this month bleed for two day a red color then it stopped the for two day then started a brown color been having hot and cold flashes lower right side and lower stomach pains dizze spells and not feeling weel
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: OB GYN
6/21/2015
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 3 years ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD

Abdominal pain and not feeling well are signs of infection. You must take your temperature, purchase a digital thermometer at the pharmacy if you do not have one. You should seek medical attention as soon as possible. An untreated pelvic infection can be serious and progress rapidly