OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

Me and my partner had unprotected sex with no ejaculation

Customer Question
hi, me and my partner...
hi, me and my partner had unprotected sex with no ejaculation around 2 days after her ovulation period. Her period is now two days late. We were worried of chances of being pregnant so on after her period was a day late we took a pregnancy test and it was negative. During the past six months shes been having her period a day or two late but where still worried about chances of her being pregnant or if this is just like every time. Shes also been having stomach acidity and been seeing a doctor for a while about this. He has been perscribing her with pills and lately she hasnt been taking them this month? Just thought id share this incase its relevant. Please help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/17/2015
OB GYN Doctor: Dr David, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor
This is Dr. David

stress such as from excessive stomach acid production can cause delays of her period for 2 days.

why isn't she taking her pills to help decrease stomach acid.

most likely she is not pregnant if there was no ejaculation.

make sure she gets her stomach acid issues into better control.

let me know if you have questions.
The pills that she is prescribed to take are out of stock and it's causing us both to stress even more. Is there anyway that the HPT is not accurate?
she can use over the counter stomach acid blockers to help decrease stomach acid

she can use prilosec, or zantac and also Maalox and mylanta to help decrease stomach acid.

nexium 20mg is also over the counter now as well.

chances are that the home pregnancy test is accurate and she is not pregnant.

I bet she will get her period today or tomorrow.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating below the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Dr David
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor