OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I was asked to. Start a medication on metformin, since I was…

Customer Question
Hello Doctor... I was asked...
Hello Doctor... I was asked to. Start a medication on metformin, since I was diagnosed with Anovulatory syndrome... Can I add bromergon also
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: OB GYN
I also have little breastmilk coming out of my breast and my Menses is irregular..
6/16/2015
OB GYN Doctor: DR PRABIR KUMAR DAS, CONSULTANT GYNAECOLOGIST replied 3 years ago
DR PRABIR KUMAR DAS
DR PRABIR KUMAR DAS, CONSULTANT GYNAECOLOGIST
Hello
I think you are having with PCOS and so metformin started.
But I think you are also having with increased prolactin level and so bromocriptin or cabergolin has to be started to drop the prolactin level and regularize your period.
Thank you