How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. SH Your Own Question
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Doctor
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 8770
Experience:  Board Certified MD
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr. SH is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I recently had an emergency c-section and was recently

Customer Question

Hello. I recently had an emergency c-section and was recently diagnosed with an ovarian cyst. I also suffer from endometriosis. My doctor prescribed me Percocet for years but suddenly stopped and I can't get into a pain clinic for a week or so. Without having to go to the hospital bc of the twins is there any legal way to get an online prescription for Percocet to assist with pain? I am a licensed doctor of physical therapy but obviously cannot write scripts. I am not asking for anything illegal but I just don't know what to do or how to go about this. Thank you kindly for your assistance
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
Hi there.
Thank you for your question.
I will be helping you out with your queries.
I am sorry to hear about your problems.
There is no way to get a legal script online.
It is against to law to get an online prescription.
So it would not be possible for you to get online script.
Even if we managed to write a script, it would not be acceptable at the pharmacy as it is not legal.
You can try using over-the-counter pain medications like ibuprofen 200-400 mg three to four times a day to see if these help with your symptoms.
Let me know if you have more questions.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Not satisfied with answer. As a doctor of Pt I have known these remedies myself...I cannot take ibuprofen bc of my hemicolectomy. I would like a refund
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
I will forward your request for a refund.