OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

My right breast is sore to the touch, it is also heavy then…

Customer Question
Hello My right breast is sore...
Hello
My right breast is sore to the touch, it is also heavy then the left one. Could you please tell me what is wrong with it?
I am also two days late for my period they are also changing days.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/11/2015
OB GYN Doctor: Dr David, Doctor replied 3 years ago
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor
This is Dr. David
before your period it is common for your breast to feel sore and to feel heavy
this has to do with hormone changes in your body before your period.
it can e part of pre menstrual symptoms to have sore breast and heavy breast
if you have warmth and redness in your breast, you could be having a mastitis breast infection which is rare, but can happen.
do you have redness or warmth or heat from the breast?