Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Experience:  Board certified OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

My boyfriend and I were very sexually active recently in a

Customer Question

My boyfriend and I were very sexually active recently in a short span of time and quite rough, after i felt pain and then i noticed small bumps near my opening and anus and what feels like to be a tear . We both have been checked for STDS recently and its been negative. I dont know what to do, its painful, i can't have sex and it hurts to pee . Ive been using vagisil and wipes to keep the area clean but i dont know whats wrong
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 2 years ago.
Hello, this is Dr K.. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a doctor/patient relationship. I look forward to helping you today.
Small bumps and pain are very suspicious for herpes infection. I would suggest stopping using the wipes, as they are making it worse. If it is herpes, they also contribute to spreading the virus. You should see a gyn Dr to be tested with a swab test. Herpes testing is not included with std testing since it is not useful to test people who have no symptoms.