OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Are you really there?

Customer Question
Are you really there?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: OB GYN
6/2/2015
OB GYN Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 3 years ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Hello
What is your medical question?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hello
I do not do live phone calls.
Please type your question
Okay,So I had unprotected sex a week ago. I am not sure if I was just too drunk, or was drugged because I (usually never get hangovers and can drink substantially more than I did) had the worst hangover of my life. I was sick to my stomach all day, and threw up at around 10pm the next night. But, I digress. So anyways, I've been feeling a little fatigued and now 2 days after the sex I am having this dirt brown like discharge come from my vagina.I am also on Birth Control and have reached my first inactive pill in my first month of taking it. I am more concerned about STDs than I am about pregnancy. I am not sexually promiscuous and before this event I was STD free. I just want to know if this could be a symptom of one, as well as how likely am I to contract one from this one encounter? When should I plan to get tested?
You should see your doctor now.
Just to give you examples, both chlamydia and gonorrhea could have sarted causing a discharge by now.
Given the story, get tested now.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.